Some of our users asked us to review Whole Body Research Garcinia cambogia for them. It was launched a few months ago. Here is our review.
About the company
Whole Body Research Garcinia cambogia is produced by Whole Body Research LLC which is based in Los Angeles, California. The company has as of now 8 products in offering which include garcinia, raspberry ketones, green coffee, hair treatment supplements and krill supplement.
There is little information available about the company on their website. But good thing is they have put both address and phone number for customers to contact them.
We were not able to find Whole Body Research Garcinia cambogia on Amazon.com which is very strange. Infact it was not available with any major online store. It is sold exclusively on their own website.
Key specifications of the product
Key specs of Whole Body Research Garcinia cambogia are:
- It has 60% HCA content in it which is more than specified by Dr. Oz.
- Each capsule seems to be of 500 mg.Each 30 day supply has 90 capsules.
- It has potassium in it but no calcium. Potassium and calcium were recommended minerals by Dr. Oz in a good GCE brand
- Recommended dosage is 1,500 mg which is 3 capsules per day one at a time before meals
- Company claims that its extract does not have any artificial ingredients, fillers etc. in it.
- 100% veg herbal supplement
As they are not selling on any major portals we were not able to collect any credible comments about the product online.
The product specification of the extract is okay but we would not recommend it to you for the following reasons:
- There are no credible customer reviews available of the product primarily because they do not sell anywhere else. All we found were SEO websites praising the extract left right and center and then linking to the official website as an affiliate. It all looks like made up thing.
- The product sells at $44 per 30 day supply. Way higher than even most popular and critically acclaimed extracts. Most extracts sell in the range of $24-$30, however highly rated they are. We did not find anything unusually great about Whole Body Research Garcinia cambogia for you to pay such premium for it.
- We never recommend readers to buy from online portals unless they are very credible. This is the same situation.
Hope this will help you in taking decision about the extract. In case you are looking for most popular / highly rated garcinia cambogia brands please read our monthly updates on these topics. Here is a link for the October update.
Happy garcinia cambogia shopping!