In this article we are covering our review of Garcinia Cambogia extract by Naturenetics.
About the Company
Naturenetics on its website says that it has just one product = Garcinia Cambogia extract while on Amazon we found two of them – GCE and Fish oil. We are not sure why there is such a discrepancy. The company maintains a website and based on the address provided its offices are at Newport Beach, CA. There is a nice pic attached alongside the address which caught our attention. After little research we were able to find out that the office address is of a virtual office space.
So, as such there is nothing much to talk about the company.
Table of Contents
Key product specification
Here are key specs. provided of Garcinia Cambogia extract by Naturenetics by the company:
- It has 60% HCA which is a good percentage (higher than min. of 50% recommended by Dr. Oz).
- A bottle has 180 capsules of 500 mg each.
- Apart from HCA, the extract also has calcium potassium and chromium. All these were recommended by Dr. Oz for better absorption of GCE.
- Based on information provided by the company, the product is 100% vegan.
- Does not contain any artificial binders and fillers.
- The product is produced in USA at an FDA registered facility.
- Recommended dosage is 3 capsules per day, one each before meals.
The company claims that they sell the first and only independent 3rd party tested Pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract. While we cannot say they are the first one to do that but yes, if we go by an image provided by the company on Amazon.com the extract does seem to have some sort of testing approval from a company named – Advanced Botanical Consulting and Testing Inc. We researched on this lab and found it to be as an FDA registered independent testing laboratory. Among so many products reviewed, this is the first time we have encountered such testing proof. Which is indeed reassuring.
The company also provides 100% money back guarantee if the product does not works out.
Customer feedback on Garcinia Cambogia extract by Naturenetics
The overall feedback about the product seems to be positive with most commentors praising the product. Here is more detailed analysis of what people are saying:
- Several users have found the extract to be quiet effective for weight loss. The extent of weight loss though varies from person to person. Some people also go with physical exercises to increase the effectiveness of the extract.
- Many believe with 180 capsules of 500mg and priced just over $35, the extract is great value for money. This means a month’s supply for $17 which is much economical as compared to other brands costing close to $25 per month.
- A few users suffered with side effects such as headaches and nausea after taking the supplement.
- Some buyers did not witness any weight change after taking the supplement. As we have always said, not all supplements (irrespective of brands used) will work on all people.
While there is little information available on the company as such but the test results (assuming correct) for sure brings some confidence in the brand. The specs of the product are good too. Above all Garcinia Cambogia extract by Naturenetics has received positive feedback from most users. We would recommend this product to our readers.