With so many Garcinia Cambogia extract brands available I the market (and increasing on a daily basis) it is important to choose the right one for yourself. Our attempt through these reviews in to bring key points regarding a brand, product and quality. Following is the review about BSkinny Global Garcinia Cambogia RAW.
Table of Contents
About the Company
BSkinny is an herbal supplement company based in West Palm Beach, Florida. It was interesting that there is no mention of company address over its website; we had to dig it from its product label. Apart from Garcinia Cambogia, company also markets other supplements, mostly for weight control such as – green coffee extract, raspberry ketones etc.
The company claims that its supplements are produced in USA and it is certified cGMP. We are not sure if they produce their own supplements as that requires substantial investment and in such companies do mention about their facilities.
BSkinny sells exclusively on Amazon.com and that is not a surprise as many small herbal supplement firms do that. There is no separate customer care number is provided nor any email. Again, we believe as they are selling exclusively on Amazon, all customer queries are routed through Amazon itself.
Overall, there is not much to say about BSkinny as a company.
Key specifications of BSkinny Global Garcinia Cambogia RAW are:
- Contains 60% HCA (key active ingredient of Garcinia Cambogia extract) which is a good percentage, as most other supplements have 50% or less in them.
- BSkinny Global Garcinia Cambogia RAW is available in multiple packaging sizes. The most popular one is 60 capsules of 500 mg. Other packaging size is 90 capsules of 500 mg each.
- The recommended dosage is 1,000 mg per day for a 60 capsule bottle (thus 1 month supply). People looking for higher per day dose can buy 90 capsule pack and take 1,500 mg per day (3 capsules per day).
There are other ingredients also present in the extract (as recommended by Dr. Oz):
- Calcium – 50 mg
- Chromium – 200 mcg
- Potassium – 50 mg
- The capsule (cover) is 100% vegetarian and made of vegetable cellulose.
- There are no artificial ingredients, binders, fillers, etc. in the capsules.
Who should not take the extract?
It is clearly mentioned that pregnant women, lactating mothers should not take the extract without consulting a doctor. People with medical conditions should also discuss with their doctor before going ahead with the extract.
Overall, the product specifications of BSkinny Global Garcinia Cambogia RAW are at par with what a good Garcinia Cambogia supplement should have.
What customers are saying about BSkinny Global Garcinia Cambogia RAW
Reviews of BSkinny Global Garcinia Cambogia RAW are mostly positive. We analyzed 10’s of customer reviews on Amazon and presenting their gist here:
Positive things buyers are talking about the product
- Most buyers are satisfied with the performance of this supplement. Customers mentioned that the supplement curbed their appetite and helped them lose weight with ease. Actual weight lost figures varied from person to person (and it should be too logically!).
- One exciting part of weight loss with this supplement is that most customers did not change their diet or their physical activity while using the supplement but still lost weight! While we do believe if they would have been bit more proactive the results would have been better
- Based on our analysis of reviews most buyers did not witness any mood swings after taking the supplement which is good as in some cases herbal supplements may cause side effects such as nausea, mood swings, etc.
A few negative things about the extract
No herbal supplement or even prescription medication works in similar manner on all people. The same is the case with BSkinny Global Garcinia Cambogia RAW too. Some buyers did not lose weight at all; a few actually gained a few pounds too. It is difficult to find out reason of weight gain as lots of things determine that.
Overall, based on what customers say, BSkinny Global Garcinia Cambogia RAW seems to work. We would say it is not a bad option but yes, there are better options available from more reliable companies which you should try first.