Garcinia Cambogia Extract by Molecular Research Lab is very popular among Amazon. It has also received large number of reviews (more than 500!) most of which are positive. Bud does that mean you should buy the product? Let us find out.
Table of Contents
About Molecular Research Labs
The company is based on Las Vegas and is in business of producing weight management herbal supplements. They list 4 products on their website and interesting when we are writing this article, there is no mention of Garcinia Cambogia Extract under their product list!
The company has a customer care number and email and clearly specifies business hours which are very professional. This is much better from several other herbal supplement producers who do not provide any contact details for a customer to reach them directly.
Here are the key specifications of Garcinia Cambogia Extract by Molecular Research Labs:
- 100% pure and made in USA under strict GMP guidelines
- Has 50% Hydroxycitric Acid
- Each bottle has 60 capsules, 2 per day
- Each capsule is of 750 mg
- Contains no harmful fillers, binders and other artificial ingredients
The company clearly provides recommended dosage of 1,500 mg per day. It also warns that users should not take more than 4 capsules per day (3,000 mg)
One aspect which is missing with these capsules is potassium and calcium minerals. They were recommended by Dr. Oz. in his version of Garcinia Cambogia Extract. Other producers mention them explicitly, but there is no mention of these minerals in this extract.
Garcinia Cambogia Extract by the company has received large number of positive reviews. In terms of number of reviews for any Garcinia Cambogia Extract, it is amongst the highest.
- Most users are extremely satisfied with the performance of the extract. They have thanked the product for reducing their food craving and appetite. When we analyzed customer reviews we found that the weight lost by users varied a lot but there may be other reasons for that.
- Several herbal supplements can cause side effects, especially when they have artificial ingredients. In this case users experienced no or very minor side effects.
- A few users did not benefit at all inspite of taking the supplement for several months.
- Some users also took other weight loss supplement promoted by Dr. Oz –green coffee extract, raspberry ketone along with Garcinia Cambogia Extract but had no weight reduction.
Among the Garcinia Cambogia Extract producers we have reviewed, Molecular Research Lab is one of the better ones. If you plan to try the extract you can go ahead and try from this company. You can always call the customer care number in case you have any clarifications etc.