Okay, it has been busy last few weeks for us and thus no new articles were updated. But as always we keep receiving requests from our readers on various aspects of garcinia cambogia. We try to answer all of them as soon as possible but yes, in some cases there is a delay.
In this article we discuss one very frequently asked question to us –“ what is natural garcinia cambogia”. This is an important question indeed as every second brand today claims to be selling “natural garcinia cambogia” So what does this mean ? Let’s dive into it.
What is Natural Garcinia Cambogia
Let us start from basics. Garcinia Cambogia extract is made from “garcinia cambogia” a fruit found in India, Southern Indonesia and some African nations. If you have seen its pictures it resembles a lot with pumpkin (see one below).
The key ingredient which is useful in this fruit extract (as far as weight loss is concerned) is Hydroxycitric acid (HCA). So basically the garcinia cambogia extract which is available in market is predominantly HCA.
But what makes a GCE brand a natural one? According to us, here are a few things which makes an extract “natural”:
- The extract should not contain any artificial binders and fillers. Fillers are often added into supplements to increase the size of capsules or weight. This is generally to mislead customers that they are getting their money’s worth.
- A natural garcinia cambogia extract should not contain any additives and artificial ingredients such as colors, tasting chemicals, etc.
- It should not have – Wheat, Gelatin, Gluten, Soy, Egg, Shellfish, Milk, or Peanuts. Why? Because the garcinia fruit does not have any of the above and thus a 100% natural extract should also not have them.
- A natural garcinia cambogia is purely based on HCA extracted from the fruit and nowhere else.
How do you find natural garcinia cambogia extract in the market?
This is much tougher question to answer then defining what natural garcinia cambogia is but here are few steps you can follow:
- Look for specifications of the extract. What does it talk about fillers, additives, binders etc.? Does it specifically indicates it does not have any artificial ingredients? If it does not it may as well have them
- Go for the brands which have received good customer reviews and not the ones which are available at throwaway prices.
- It is better to choose a product with high concentration of HCA in it. This also insures quality of the extract.
You can do the above research yourself or you can refer our review section and recommended brands to identify a good one you can buy.
Hope this will he helpful.
Happy garcinia cambogia shopping!