Here we review Garcinia Cambogia extract by Magixlabs. Based on quick research, it seems to be mostly selling through Amazon.com
About the Company
The product is marketed under Magixlabs which according to its website is a division of Magix, LLC. We tried searching details of the parent company but were not able to find any. According to website of Magixlabs their parent company is in existence since 2003, we wonder why they don’t have a website yet! Company claims that its products are produced in a laboratory based in USA which has been in business for more than 20 years.
According to their website they are based in Seattle. Their website provides address, phone no. and email IDs which is good.
Key specifications of Garcinia Cambogia extract by Magix labs
Key specs are:
- Extract has 60% of HCA which is a good proportion
- Each capsule has 150 mg of potassium but no calcium. Calcium was recommended by Dr. Oz in an ideal Garcinia Cambogia extract for better absorption.
- Capsules are Vegan, Kosher and GMO free.
- There are two types of extracts available – simple one and Extreme. In simple extract every capsule is of 500mg while in extreme it is 1,000 mg.
- In terms of packing 180, 120 and 360 capsule packs are available.
- The company recommends 2,000 mg dosage per day for usual weight loss while 4,000 mg for extreme weight loss. In our opinion 4,000 is way too high dosage per day of GCE and one should avoid it.
- Capsules to be taken twice a day 30-60 min before meal.
What are customers saying about Magixlabs Garcinia Cambogia?
The product is new in the market and thus there have not been enough customer reviews for us to talk about anything with facts. Based on existing reviews the performance of the extracts seems to be average.
There are new Garcinia Cambogia products which are launched these days not all of them are great. Thus be careful if you plan to try a new brand. Our recommendation is you stick to existing known brands and wait for others to try Magixlabs GCE and if the feedback is good go ahead and give it a shot.