Here we review recently launched Garcinia Cambogia extract launched by Bio Health.
About the Company
There is not much information available about Bio Health Research, the name of the company producing this extract. It seems from the website that Garcinia Cambogia is the only product they have in the market. Thus, it seems to be a very recent entrant in the weight loss supplement market.
A few good things we liked about the company is that they have an address and a phone number to contact. We would encourage anyone who plans to buy this extract to first call and talk to a real person before buying.
Strangely we did not find the product selling on Amazon yet (this may change in future maybe). Not sure of the reason though.
Key specification of the product
Here are key specs of the GCE extract by Bio Health:
- Each bottle has 60 capsules.
- Capsules are of 500 mg each.
- Serving size is 2 capsules
- It has 60% HCA. This is more that what Dr. Oz recommended (50%). Which is a positive point
- Has 50 mg calcium, 200 mcg potassium and 50 mg chromium. These minerals were recommended by Dr. Oz to be part of a good GCE brand as they help in proper absorption of the extract.
- Company claims that no artificial binders and ingredients have been added to the extract. They claim it to be 100% herbal product.
- The product is made in USA at an FDA approved facility.
The company also provides a money back guarantee over its products. At $29.60 per bottle the product is not cheap at all.
What customers are talking about the product?
The product seem to be selling at very select places as of now. We did not find it any of the leading portals yet. Thus, there are no concrete customer reviews available on the product.
The specs. of the product seem fine but it is new and with unavailability of customer reviews anyone who will be buying will be doing it blindly. Further, as it is not yet available over websites as Amazon payment related and delivery issues may also be there.
Overall, we feel at this price you can get much well known and well tested Garcinia Cambogia brands. Please see our “best brands updates” for that (here is the link for October one). From our side, give this one a skip for time being.